Latinos Salud was founded in 2008 to create a safe space for Latino gay guys and their partners to find friends, support, and resources.
Our 30 diverse staff members hail from Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guyana, México, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, and Venezuela. All of our program staff members are bilingual, and all are certified test counselors, in addition to facilitating other specific programs.
As result, they understand the cultural norms that impact health and behaviors. We also collaborate with dozens of other service agencies.
- Miami-Dade ranks first in the nation in its rate of new HIV infections, and Broward (the greater Ft. Lauderdale region) ranks second.
- 43,738 of Miami Dade and Broward residents are living with HIV/AIDS.2
- Miami Dade’s population is 65% Latino, Broward’s 25%.3
Our programs give guys the skills they need to stay safe from HIV, or to live healthier with HIV.
Meet Our Staff
WILTON MANORS OFFICE (954)765-6239
|Jose Javier||Mikael Kiezer||Martinis Coleman|
|Broward Health Program Manager||HIV/STD Testing Coordinator||Broward Community Interventions Lead|
|Noe Inestroza||Yamil Cruz||Danny Rodriguez|
|Broward HIV/STD Outreach Worker||Broward Linkage and PrEP Coordinator||Broward HIV/STD Outreach Assistant|
|Borja Hazza||Diego Ramos||Michel Padilla|
|HIV/STD Testing Program Assistant and Outreach Worker||Broward Linkage Specialist and Peer Education Counselor||Broward HIV/STD Outreach Assistant|
|Broward Field based Outreach Assistant|
MIAMI BEACH OFFICE (305)397-8967
|Victor Gonzalez||Orlando Sosa||Omar Valdez|
|Miami Beach Program Coordinator||Miami East Linkage and Testing Programs Lead||Miami-Dade Counseling and Navigation Services Lead|
|Jeremy Johnston||Christian Oliver||Amber Rivera|
|Miami Beach Peer Linkage Specialist and Counselor||Miami East Life Coach/Outreach Assistant||Miami Test Counselor and Linkage Specialist|
|Miami Youth HIV Outreach Worker|
|Johnathan Medina||Yoel Moreno||Andres Sosa|
|Miami-Dade Health Program Manager||Central Miami Linkage and Testing Programs Lead||Central Miami Youth Facilitator and HIV Test Counselor|
|Alejandro Suarez||Andre Ampudia||Glenn Alejandro Aguilar|
|Miami Youth Peer Outreach Specialist||Central Miami HIV Counselor and Linkage Specialist||Miami Youth Peer Outreach Worker|
|Dr Stephen Fallon||
Director of Health Programs
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV Surveillance Report, vol. 27, Table 26, page 107. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/library/reports/surveillance/… . Published November 2016.
2. Florida Bureau of HIV/AIDS, Miami Partnership data, sile 33.
3. U.S. Census. Broward County, and Miami-Dade County, S1601, and S1601.